Monday, September 20, 2010

Along the way

I forgot to show the pictures of our stop just before my loveman took me to Anthropologie yesterday. I just had to stop. But this fella didnt really care much who was taking his picture. He posed for the picture and just went right back to eating. The field was so full of flowers! It was just beautiful.
Brian and I both agreed that we want fenching like this around our home too. I love the look of it. Being in the country is nice.
I love how the vines had creepd up the post. I am going to have to take Annabelle and Andrew back and get a photo shoot out of this spot. It was perfect.
She didn't really care that I was there either. She has the perfect home so I guess I wouldnt care who was looking either.lol.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your little corner in the world is a very beautiful one, Belinda!
    Hope your week is off to a great start xx

    ReplyDelete