Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Time for change...

       Hello everyone. I guess as you can tell it's been awhile since my last post....and I am sorry about that. Getting my personal life in order ....and getting the kids ready to get back to a routine just takes it out of you. Stress can kick ya in the butt thats for sure. But I have really missed posting and I am going to do my best to post every day!! I certainly take enough pictures to fill my blog for a year!..lol.

     Alot is changing right now, my kids are just growing up waaaay to fast. Now back to school I am home alone again. A mixed blessing. They need it and I need them..lol. But the time by myself is good too, and I know all moms deal with this everytime their little one starts back. Andrew is a junior this year and is such an amazinly handsome man. I am so proud! He is starting acting classes soon so prepare to see him on the big screen one day. Step aside Tom Cruise....Andrew will handle it from here on!
 Annabelle started second grade!! My little baby girl is so big. I took her inside and walked her up to her class....... and then...a tear...then a few more ...it turned into sobs.....and then hanging onto the leg saying "No No! Dont go pleeeeease!" ....Then her teacher said I should get a up and stop crying because people were starting to  stare.....lol.. Just kidding...but inside my heart...it all happened just like that! 
See you tomorrow with lots of new pictures and stories!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. ~*~Hi Belinda~ I just had to let you know that I love your blog! :) I know how you feel about the kiddos going back to school..its nice to have some peace and quiet while they are away..yet you miss the special summer moments and just having them there! My oldest is going into 8th..they grow up way too fast dont they? Anyhow im following your beautiful blog now..Blessings, Rachel

    ReplyDelete