Sunday, August 29, 2010

Softie LOVE

                                                      This is Daniel by rabbitrabbitsofties

                                  I ADORE softies. Homemade goodness just full of love waiting for little hands to hold them. Can you just see it in their eyes? So sweet...I want some for me too! lol. There are some VERY talented people on Etsy.com ....You should go by and look searching "softies" and see how many you think you can say no too. Not easy let me tell ya. These are just a few of my favorites.
                            She needs me too......
                                                           bitofwhimsyprims

                              Such pretty little ladies just waiting for a home. Over here! Pick me!


                                  
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. ~*~Those Softies are darling..thinking I should get one for my niece! ;) Thanks for the info..Etsy is awesome!!Blessings,Rachel ~*~*

    ReplyDelete