Sunday, June 6, 2010

Perfect for the porch

I have been wanting something really cute for my back porch actually. Since I don't really have much of a front one. There are so many wonderful choices out there tochoos from .... but my heart always leads me back to a vintage style. I loved my grandparents old metal chairs, like the one in the last picture. I would give anything to have those again. But I am leaning towards a bench though. Like the little church pew. That would be just too sweet. And the the yellow folding chairs would be amazing to have for when company is over. Great. Now I want them all. As if you hadnt figured that out already huh?!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You have a lovely blog here Belinda! Thank you so much for making good use of my blog beauty marks, they fit in just perfect here :)
    Looking forward to following your blog and twittering!
    have a great day,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete