Monday, February 22, 2010

Neighborhood Watch




I guess you could say I am a member of the neighborhood watch....I walk around and watch the neighbors! I am a devoted member of this group thats for sure. I love to see how some of them really love their homes. Heck I love their homes. Cute little flower beds, window boxes, shutters. I would love to come over one day for tea , coffee, laundry day.....anything to get a peek inside. Maybe I should leave a note on the door asking them to start a blog. ?hmmm...what to do. Well anyhoo , I bet she has amazing linens and is a fabulous baker. We could be such good friends. I only saw one house with a really really BAD choice in curtains. The kids bed sheets pinned up ! I gasped ! ....I considered calling crime stoppers. But my hubby snatched the phone from me and said they would laugh at me . Like he did. Well on to the next home..... I'll be watching.........
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment