Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sharing my finds.........

I have loved finding wonderful things at flea markets but haven had the joy of going in awhile. The lady, lamp shown is one of a pair that I bought for just five dollars. The hand was chipped on them so I just placed a tiny bouquet of flowers in their hands. Cute enough....They also didn't have shades so I made the ones on them now. I just adored them when I saw them and have been quite attached since. Our room looks like a little girls probably, due to the amount of fru-fru in it. No wonder my daughter wont leave it!

I love seeing what people find on their treasure hunting...and also what they paid. It can such a great feeling to get something so pretty for such a bargain. I will post more and more things I find, or have found.

I also have a serious love for bedding. And I mean SERIOUS! I love sheets with roses, ticking, eyelet trim. OOh makes me all giddy just thinking of it all. I love shabby chic and a certain type of cottage style.....old oil paintings, vintage jewelry, wire baskets and more. I also love to paint and fix up cute pieces of furniture. It is a fun hobby and also has been work to. Did I mention I love furniture? Ok..lol..I love STUFF. Lots of it. I guess when you love vintage, shabby chic, there are sooo many paths to take with it. I have found many blogs on here that will make you drool over the things they have found also, and the way they have it displayed.

Posy is one of them! what a beautiful blog! I hope my little blog becomes as lovely as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment