Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello everyone..........I am Belinda

Hello blogging world !

My name is Belinda and I am a mother of two, Annabelle is six and Andrew is fifteen. I am from Texas! I am very new to this as you can see but I am reaching out to this huge internet world to say hello and tell you abit about myself and my every day experiences. I love the whole "blogging" thing and I am quite addicted to a few that are out there myself. I hope to share my days with you and look forward to making new friends!

I have been so inspired by the many wonderful blogs and the extremely gifted woman behind them. No matter what the career may be. I love to read about your day to day happenings. And how you you are willing to share that with so many. I hope to do the same. So here goes!! Hope you are glad you dropped by...........

No comments:

Post a Comment