Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Vintage Valentines...


                                          
                            




                 Last weekend I went to my first Estate Sale this year and found a nice little group of Valentines waiting for me. It was the last day of the sale so I was pretty suprised that they were still there. I always seem to miss the paper goodies. It was a large stack of vintage greeting cards and a bigger collection of someones valentines. Alot were glued to the front and back of each sheet ...but I also found a about twenty of them loose. I got everything for $5.00! Yeah! I was so excited. The lady seemed to think I was strange for wanting someones old used Valentines. She even asked what I was going to do with them...lol. Well I think I am going to scan them and save them for next year. They are so cute and unique. I dont understand why the companies dont reproduce them? I would love to see them in the stores wouldnt you? Well... Now I am ready for Annabelle's school party next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment