Tuesday, April 6, 2010

For the birds ..

Thanks to Pottery Barn I am having a serious crush on all bird items in there catalog. Now I have alway been a serious bird lover. I have a sweet little zebra finch named Romeo. On a sad note.. we lost our Juliet on easter morning. It broke Annabelle's heart.... sigh. ...Well , I have been talking for abit now on fixing my bedroom from the shabby chic style, to Birds ! I have been finding some cute things too. I have framed a few of my , copies of vintage bird cards. They are about two inches ...so I blew them up to 5x7 , framed them and they look lovely. I found a nice silver wall hanging, a metal sculpter styled thing..lol...it looks like Pottery Barns black one too. I have my old tin lamp with birds...a new little enamel jewelry box that I will show next.

I need this bedding really badly...can you here me Pottery Barn?!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment