Friday, April 2, 2010

Farm living is the life for me....

Well, it could be...if someone would just be kind enough to give me their farm! I need myself a nice big house on a cute piece of land...with the perfect little garden that I planted myself. A cow, ducks, bunnies and all the wild flowers I could ever want. Then....we start INSIDE the house..lol...hmmm....how would I begin ? Like this ! Hardwood floors , screen doors that slam when the kids run through and an unending supply of cute furniture.
I would have to have a fabulous farm table right? A really big one so family and friends could fit when they are over. Great art, slipcovered sofas and a cool breeze every evening.........

I think I would be pretty simple when it comes to the kitchen though. A marble top island with country stools.... and lined baskets full of linens. Milk glass and crystal light fixtures. And a large hutch full of ironstone dishes. A lazy old dog on the floor. Baskets of antique silver, Iron skillets and vases of flowers on the window ledge. See. Simple. Thats just me.

Last but not least....an old old truck.... drivin by my man - who would constantly be wearing his black cowboy hat ( ummm )...the kids in the middle, and my fleamarket goodies in the back. Yes, farm living is the life for me.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment