Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The search is on....

I am wanting to change the style in my living room to a relaxed,old French cottage feel. It didnt really have a style to begin with so I guess  the change will certainly be for the better. I love old ironstone platters and I love little painted wicker items too. And dont get me started on the bedding! I am moving the roses from the bedroom to the living room, but in a very delicate way. I dont want to over do it. I am redoing the bedroom in a natural feel with leaves and birds. Lots of birdie items. Vintage prints and more. A HUGE change for me considering I have been shabby chic/vintage for over ten years and counting. A sweet goodbye. But a very welcomed change. And just in time for Spring!

~ Belinda
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment