Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crafting with Annabelle


It has been such a cold evening that Annabelle and I wanted to get creative. Well about ten minutes into our little Chickie project, my little chickie said she had to just "rest her eyes for a minute." Well she was out for the night. lol. I am hoping that she wont be too upset that I finished one with out her. I have been reading the blog of Jennifer Murphy from Jmurphybears.com ...and was inspired by her ,to make the little chick. I love how the little bonnet turned out too! Just the right fit for the pink chick.... I am going to try them in many colors and styles too.......... I think Annabelle is going to love it. Things like this are VERY special to her and she always cherishes the things I make her. My biggest fan...( heart swelling )!
Jennifer is such an amazing artist and I have loved her little creatures for soooo long and she will make you wish you were five again. Drop by and take a look and let me know what you think. Annabelle and I will make some more cuties tomorrow and I will show you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment