Thursday, October 22, 2009

Evening walks....

I love looking at homes. Driving around and seeing how other people live. I love it. I guess thats why I own soooo many magazines. A legal way to peek inside someone elses house..lol.
Driving around I have been know to offer advice on the choice of a different paint color or choice of drapes, once or twice...lol. Ok maybe not directly TO them but to whom ever happens to be in the car with me. Usually its Annabelle. She is loving it too and has her few favorites. And I must say they are the cute ones! My girl has great taste. This little row of homes are just perfect the way they are though and if they ever decide to move out, I will be more than happy to move right in. I would even be willing to help them pack !
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment