Wednesday, June 10, 2009




I have been doing some much needed "spring cleaning". Yeah I know I am a bit late for that, but better late than never I say! I t can be really great too, especially when you have as much stuff as I do laying around. I was diging through some boxes and found all these goodies. Can you believe I had them put away!? Some many pretties to be made with all those sparkled jewels. Annabelle let out a huge gasp and started claiming all the rings. They are all gone now. lol. Oh well I have enough left to make some great earrings. Another project ! Yeah and I didnt have any of those either..?! Hmmm. I also found in the same box a beautiful spode plate with a lion on it. So cute. A chip on the side but those things dont bother me. If I love it..well I just love it. Flaws and everything. I cant wait to get it hung on the wall.
I swapped out my sister loads of stuff for a coupl of paintings so I have been making room for those things too. I dont know why I let my house get so cluttered? It is such a spectacular feeling when it is clean ! I feel like actually asking people to come over! lol. I bet if I cleaned out the garage.... it would be like Christmas ....all the things I forgot I had! Hmm maybe next week....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment