Monday, June 22, 2009

Grandma's dishes.........

I love my grandma's dishes. It's not a complete set but they are still so pretty. A few have been broken over the years during moves, so I came up with a great idea. I am going to try and make jewelry with them. Charms. Maybe you have seen them online? Etsy.com has alot of things like this. Jewelry make from broken china and such. Some of them are lovely. I would like to make some heart shaped pieces and then share them with my sisters and mom. Have any of you done this? I would love comments are "how too" and what worked for you. Thanks !
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Those are pretty flowers on your grandma's dishes. how would you search on Etsy for what you are talking about, making jewelry from them? I would love to see what you are talking about. PS..this is your itty bitty friend..Lisa!

    ReplyDelete