Saturday, May 16, 2009

Well it has been raining all day. I love it sometimes but today it is making me feel so tried. The kids always seam to want more attention on rainy days too. Funny that way huh.? It also make me want to bake a cake. Sit back and read. But I always have to much mental energy to just sit still and read. Unless its a magazine ! I really need to take time for that . I am one of those people who has to always be busy. I always feel the need to be productive in some way. Going through things, starting a project, painting stuff, drawing, and now my new love..embroidery. It is soooo relaxing and I love the finished product. All that work and you actually get something in return. I am liking this alot ! I feel abit childish about it at times but who cares right? I made a few things I like. I embroidered a little french chef..from my drawings for Annabelle, and a tiny row of flowers. I want make a dish towel set with the chef on them. That would be cute. ( I will show pictures)

And I am finishing it all too. I can get in the middle of things and stop...and start something else I had forgotten about. Adult ADD I am sure ! I dont care though. It is just who I am and I am actually at the age now that I like that about myself. It makes me feel artistic! lol...I love to create things. It can be very rewarding.

My darling little Annabelle is just so funny today. She is walking around the house with a grey hoodie on, no pants, a sparkled scarf around her neck, and a purse over her shoulders and sandles. And having a very heated discussion with her life sized Barbie. Evidently Barbie made a comment about her hair that she didnt like. And she is letting her know it~I guess its good she has someone to vent to..lol. I may try that. Next time I put on my jeans and they are too tight.....I am telling that Barbie doll off!

No comments:

Post a Comment